1) In a study of 50 corporations, which of the following was rated as being a benefit of proper management?
A. Sharper sense of vision for the firm
B. Higher levels of staff motivation
C. Higher degrees of job pleasure
D. Superior productivity
Electronic. Lower employee turnover
2) Research suggests that strategic supervision evolves through four sequential phases in corporations. The first period is
A. externally-oriented planning
W. basic monetary planning
C. internally-oriented organizing
D. forecast-based planning
Elizabeth. strategic administration
3) Strategic management is that set of bureaucratic decisions and actions that determine the long-run performance of a company. Which one of the following is usually NOT one of the simple elements of the strategic managing process?
A. Strategy formulation
B. Strategy implementation
C. Statistical process control
D. Evaluation and control
Electronic. Environmental deciphering
4) The relationship among the board of directors, best management, and shareholders is called
A. corporate synergy
B. company management
C. corporate governance
D. corporate and business strategy
Elizabeth. corporate responsibility
5) The style that suggests private companies have responsibilities to contemporary society that extend beyond producing a profit is recognized as
A. flexible responsibility
B. interpersonal responsibility
C. social flexibility
D. managerial responsibility
Elizabeth. profit maximization
6) Who stated that the cultural responsibility of business is known as a " fundamentally subversive doctrine" and that the one particular social responsibility of business is " to use its resources and have interaction in actions designed to boost its revenue so long as it stays with the rules with the game... "?
A. Adam Johnson
W. Edward Freeman
C. Archie Carroll
G. William C. Norris
Electronic. Milton Friedman
7) Which from the following can be NOT detailed of external environmental scanning?
A. Used as being a tool to make sure a corporation's long-term overall health
B. Accustomed to monitor, examine, and disseminate information from your external environment to important people inside the corporation
C. Used to identify opportunities and threats
D. It is a tool that companies use to avoid strategic big surprise
E. Used to identify abilities and failings
8) In accordance to Avoir, the corporation is most concerned with
A. the intensity of competition within its sector
B. the combination level of with regard to a product line
C. a market's position on its life cycle
D. the quantity of pressure in the societal environment
E. the level of government actions in an market
9) When a company can determine a competency's competitive edge, Barney refers to this issue while
10) An phrase for the assessment of the external and internal conditions of the organization corporation in the act of strategy formulation/strategic preparing is
A. P. E. To.
W. M. W. O.
C. H. W. Um. T.
D. S i9000. B. U.
Electronic. R. U. I.
11) Inside the development of a SFAS matrix, the first step is to
A. enter the evaluations of how the company's management is usually responding to each of the strategic factors
B. determine the measured scores
C. list the most important EFAS and IFAS products
D. suggest short-term intended for the duration
E. your weights for all of you internal factors
12) The technique that illustrates just how management suits the exterior opportunities and threats with its strengths and weaknesses to yield several sets of strategic alternatives is called a (an)
A. IFAS Table
N. EFAS Stand
C. SFAS Table
G. TOWS Matrix
E. Concerns Priority Matrix
13) Which strategy identifies the business overall direction in terms of its general alignment toward progress, the industrial sectors or marketplaces in which this competes, as well as the manner in which it coordinates actions and exchanges resources amongst business units?...